6.01.2009

It's been a while...

Well, now that I have a little more time in the summer, I'll update our blog a little more often!  School's out for the summer, and I can't wait to be a "stay at home wife" for a couple of months!  We've been busy the past couple of months as we completed the Nashville Half Marathon together!  John was an old timer, but this was my first.  The good news....I'm still alive!  Then, a couple of weeks later, John completed the Half Iron Man in Panama City Beach, FL.  Let's just say I was a total basket case for the days leading up to the race, but he raced a smart, consistent, and strong race!  Way to go, Babe!  Then, school let out, and now I have a crazy amount of free time that I don't know what to do with.  First: organize the house  Then, I may take up some new hobbies.  HA!  I will be packing up our house toward the end of the summer as we prepare to move into our new house!  We're building in the Hampton Cove/Taylor Rd. area of Huntsville, and we couldn't be more excited!  This will be our first home to own!  We'll miss this house and our sweet neighbors, but we're excited to finally have our own house!  We'll be taking some time out of the summer to visit with my family too!  We always love when all of the sisters and their husbands meet up in Nashville at my parent's house.  Few and far between are the times where we can ALL be together, so we cherish those times!  Well, off to let Jillian from the Biggest Loser kick my tail.....I'm telling you...she means business.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment